Keeping track of your progress from the start of program will show you how far you have progressed and help motivate moving forward.
Tracking your progress whilst following this programme is important! It shows you how far you have progressed and provides you with motivation to get even better results! The best way of tracking your progress is a selfie. Scales and tape measures have their place, but do not always give a fair reflection as it is possible for these readings to remain the same while your appearance changes dramatically. A selfie or photo shows what is really happening with your appearance. Take a picture before starting the program and then take one every 5 weeks.
- TAKE A SELFIE IN A FULL LENGTH MIRROR OR HAVE SOMEONE TAKE A PHOTO FOR YOU (ONE FROM THE FRONT, FROM THE SIDE AND FROM THE BACK)
- AIM TO TAKE EACH PROGRESS PHOTO IN THE SAME CONDITIONS (SAME LIGHTING, CLOTHES AND POSITION)
The tape measure is a great way to see your progress in numbers. If you don’t want to use a tape measure to keep track, you can go by how your clothes fit!!
- TAKE READINGS USING A FABRIC TAPE MEASURE
- RECORD THEM EVERY 5 WEEKS
- USE THE SAME TAPE MEASURE EACH TIME
- MEASURE ON ON BARE SKIN
- MEASURE YOUR: Arms*Chest*Waist*Hips*Thigh
TRACKING YOUR WEIGHT
There are so many things that can affect your scale weight so it doesn’t always give a fair reflection of how your development is going. Scale weight can fluctuate throughout the day by kgs! So remember
- USE THE SAME SCALES ON THE SAME SURFACE
- WEAR SIMILAR CLOTHING
- WEIGH YOURSELF ON THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME TIME
- WEIGH YOURSELF EVERY WEEK